TUPV Comptech Speaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUPV Comptech Speaks

An online forum hosted by TUPV Computer Engineering Technology.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need members!!
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» MODULATORS!!!(must read)
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 am by Admin

» EARN MONEY FAST AND EASY!!!
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm by cryhmahri

» Friendster... Add mE uP!
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm by alzkie

» Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm by Admin

» SONY ERICSSON SATIO "Iduo"
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am by RiNe_06

» iPod shuffle with voiceOver
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am by RiNe_06

» H1N1 (swine flu)
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm by joan

» It Conflicts with Screen Reader Software
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm by Lanasa21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Disclaimer Rules
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 am by Admin
Section A - DISCLAIMER
This site does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
Section A.1 - NOTICE
The Staff of this forum takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading and/or downloading anything from this forum.
Section I - GENERAL POLITENESS
Section I.1 - A "Thank You" if a post has …

Comments: 2
Forum Terms of Service
Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am by Admin
Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and …

Comments: 0
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Top posters
Admin
Forum Terms of Service I_vote_lcapForum Terms of Service I_voting_barForum Terms of Service I_vote_rcap 
cryhmahri
Forum Terms of Service I_vote_lcapForum Terms of Service I_voting_barForum Terms of Service I_vote_rcap 
joan
jkarlo88
RiNe_06
forzaken
julie1014
DeFtOnEs
july26bep
Rey

Forum Terms of Service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Forum Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Forum Terms of Service   Forum Terms of Service I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am

Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations who come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
Back to top Go down
https://comptechspeaks.forumotion.com

Forum Terms of Service
Page 1 of 1