TUPV Comptech Speaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUPV Comptech Speaks

An online forum hosted by TUPV Computer Engineering Technology.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need members!!
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» MODULATORS!!!(must read)
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 am by Admin

» EARN MONEY FAST AND EASY!!!
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm by cryhmahri

» Friendster... Add mE uP!
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm by alzkie

» Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm by Admin

» SONY ERICSSON SATIO "Iduo"
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am by RiNe_06

» iPod shuffle with voiceOver
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am by RiNe_06

» H1N1 (swine flu)
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm by joan

» It Conflicts with Screen Reader Software
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm by Lanasa21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Disclaimer Rules
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 am by Admin
Section A - DISCLAIMER
This site does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
Section A.1 - NOTICE
The Staff of this forum takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading and/or downloading anything from this forum.
Section I - GENERAL POLITENESS
Section I.1 - A "Thank You" if a post has …

Comments: 2
Forum Terms of Service
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am by Admin
Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and …

Comments: 0
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Top posters
Admin
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_vote_lcapiPod shuffle with voiceOver I_voting_bariPod shuffle with voiceOver I_vote_rcap 
cryhmahri
iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_vote_lcapiPod shuffle with voiceOver I_voting_bariPod shuffle with voiceOver I_vote_rcap 
joan
jkarlo88
RiNe_06
forzaken
julie1014
DeFtOnEs
july26bep
Rey

iPod shuffle with voiceOver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiNe_06
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
RiNe_06

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-20

iPod shuffle with voiceOver Empty
PostSubject: iPod shuffle with voiceOver   iPod shuffle with voiceOver I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am

iPod shuffle with voiceOver Ipod

VoiceOver. The talk of the music world.

VoiceOver is a remarkable new feature of the new iPod shuffle. It completely changes the way you interact with your music. And it does it so seamlessly, you’ll be surprised at how brilliant it is.

Introducing VoiceOver.

Watch the Guided Tour
VoiceOver is the exciting new feature that makes iPod shuffle the first music player that talks to you. It entirely changes the way you browse and navigate your music. Say you’re listening to a song and want to know the title or the artist. With the press of a button, VoiceOver tells you without interrupting your music.But the fun doesn’t stop with songs. For the first time ever on an iPod shuffle, you can have multiple playlists, because VoiceOver announces their names, too. So you can easily find the right mix without taking your eyes off your run, your ride, or whatever you’re doing.

How it works.
You’ll notice how smoothly and easily VoiceOver works. A lot of thought has gone into creating an iPod shuffle that not only talks, but says the right things. It all begins with iTunes and its seamless integration with iPod. iTunes reads your song information, then uses the new VoiceOver Kit to generate the announcements for the songs, artists, and playlists on your iPod shuffle.

You’ll hear different voices depending on what type of computer system you use when you sync your iPod shuffle. If you sync your iPod shuffle with a PC or with a Mac running Mac OS X Tiger, you’ll hear the English voice included in the VoiceOver Kit. And since Mac OS X Leopard already has an amazing English voice built in, that’s the one you’ll hear when you sync your iPod shuffle with a Mac running Leopard.

Multiple languages.
Your music library has songs from all over the world — a love song from France, a bolero from Spain, or a pop tune from Japan. Luckily, VoiceOver speaks fluent song — in 20 languages, to be exact.

iTunes automatically selects the language and best voice for your song titles and artist names. It looks at song data, like the title, artist, and album information, then applies intelligent algorithms to choose the right language. For example, iTunes recognizes the song “Ya Viene el Sol” by Ozomatli as a Spanish song, so your iPod shuffle will automatically speak that song title and artist in Spanish. If you’d prefer to hear that information spoken in another language, you can change the designated VoiceOver language for that song in iTunes.
Back to top Go down

iPod shuffle with voiceOver
Page 1 of 1