TUPV Comptech Speaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUPV Comptech Speaks

An online forum hosted by TUPV Computer Engineering Technology.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need members!!
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» MODULATORS!!!(must read)
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 am by Admin

» EARN MONEY FAST AND EASY!!!
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm by cryhmahri

» Friendster... Add mE uP!
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm by alzkie

» Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm by Admin

» SONY ERICSSON SATIO "Iduo"
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am by RiNe_06

» iPod shuffle with voiceOver
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am by RiNe_06

» H1N1 (swine flu)
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm by joan

» It Conflicts with Screen Reader Software
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm by Lanasa21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Disclaimer Rules
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 am by Admin
Section A - DISCLAIMER
This site does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
Section A.1 - NOTICE
The Staff of this forum takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading and/or downloading anything from this forum.
Section I - GENERAL POLITENESS
Section I.1 - A "Thank You" if a post has …

Comments: 2
Forum Terms of Service
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am by Admin
Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and …

Comments: 0
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Top posters
Admin
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_vote_lcapVagina Fingering Techniques I_voting_barVagina Fingering Techniques I_vote_rcap 
cryhmahri
Vagina Fingering Techniques I_vote_lcapVagina Fingering Techniques I_voting_barVagina Fingering Techniques I_vote_rcap 
joan
jkarlo88
RiNe_06
forzaken
julie1014
DeFtOnEs
july26bep
Rey

Vagina Fingering Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Vagina Fingering Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Vagina Fingering Techniques   Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:22 am

Techniques for vaginal fingering and other clitoral stimulation.

Labial Massage...
Place a well lubricated hand over her labia, fingers pointing towards her anus.
Pull up toward the navel and alternate hands. Explore the inner and outer lips with
your fingers. Pull gently on one lip and then the other. Rub the outer lips gently
between your forefinger and thumb, then the inner lips.

A-One and A-Two and a-Three..
Try inserting your first two fingers into her vagina, then arch your thumb back 'hitch-hiker' style and
thrust in until your thumb rests against her clitoris. Now wriggle, twist, thrust, and vibrate your
hand to drive her wild.

Close But No Cigar....
If your partner has a particular spot that they like to have licked or caressed, try doing so very
close to but not quite on that spot. This trick will make them take longer to reach their orgasm,
but they will likely have a much stronger, more powerful orgasm when they finally do.

Push Here to Start........
Gently insert one finger deeply into her vagina and, when she's ready, insert a second.
Then take your thumb and place it against her anus (Don't insert it). Press against her
anus while you move your fingers inside her vagina.

Tap Dancing Razz
Place the palm of your hand on her mons (the mound where her pubic hair is), and
rest your fingers lightly on her vaginal lips. Rest your thumb on her thigh. Lightly but
firmly press your palm onto her mons and begin to move your hand in a tiny circular
motion. Your palm should not slide too much over her skin during this process.
Rather, her skin should move underneath it. Repeat this process until you have
done ten circles. You then raise your fingers and lightly tap her vaginal lips about
once a second until you have given her ten taps. After giving the taps, rest your
hand for five to ten seconds. Then repeat the whole routine over and over.

Cervix Clock Laughing
A woman's cervix can usually be found in the upper rear part of her vagina.
The cervix feels like a little dome of tissue, and may also have a small cleft in
the middle, like your chin. Carefully stimulate the area surrounding the cervix.
Some women may enjoy this and want you to do it more often; others won't.

From the Outside
Lay your free hand over the lower part of your partner's abdomen. Experiment
by applying different kinds of pressure with the top hand while fingers from your
other hand are inside her vagina.

Limitations
An excellent way to learn more about pleasing your partner is to rest your fingers
over hers while she is masturbating herself. Then do the reverse, with her fingers
acting as guides for your own.

Off the Edge
Another form of genital massage can be done by holding a lubricated vaginal lip between
your thumb and forefinger. While squeezing just a little, pull your fingers straight away from
the woman's body. Your fingers will end up in the air an inch or two above her body.
If she likes this, repeat it often.

Ovaries
Ask your partner to help you locate her ovaries. They can usually be felt in the deepest
part of the vagina and to the far left or right. Some women will like you to massage this
area, others will find it painful. Sensitivity will also vary with her menstrual status.

Proper Invite
Begin with a light, gentle caress that barely touches the inner thighs and pubic hair. Don't go
much further until your partner's pelvis begins to arch upwards. Tease and caress until the
lips of her vulva invite your fingers to come play.

Tracing
After applying lubrication, it might be nice to begin with one of the large outer lips. Place
the lip between your thumb and forefinger, clasping it at the base where it attaches to the
main part of the woman's body. Then run your fingers (or fingertip) from the lower to upper
part of the lip, as though you were tracing one side of a parenthesis. Repeat this as long as
your partner's feedback is positive.

Crecent Moon
Insert your thumb in her vagina, curl your palm around onto her clitoris, and rest your
fingertips on top of her pubic bone. Alternate stimulation between the internal G-Spot,
the clitoris, and the external G-Spot&#flak3n.gif2;bladder.

Four Directions :
With two fingers press firmly up/side/down/ side in her vagina, eight times each side.

Gentle Touch and Tickle
Tickle the clitoris extremely lightly.

Healing Thrust
Some women might need and want good, hard, deep, vigorous thrusting
penetration.
Be sure to keep her relaxed - don't let her get tensed.

Pinch and Pull
Gently pinch and pull on the clitoris.

Rock Around the Clit
With your forefinger make tiny circles, stopping at every 'hour'.

Temple Gate Tease
With one finger, tickle her vaginal opening as lightly as possible.

Tour de France
Orbit your forefinger around between her inner and outer labia from
perineum to above her clitoris.

Triple Digit Pet
Use your three longest fingers, with your middle finger gliding along the outside
of her vaginal opening and your other two fingers running along the area where
her thigh meets her labia.

Twist and Shout
Using one or more fingers, massage in and out while twisting at the wrist.....
Back to top Go down
https://comptechspeaks.forumotion.com
RiNe_06
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
RiNe_06

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Vagina Fingering Techniques   Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:38 am

very informative...wahahaa

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Vagina Fingering Techniques   Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 pm

kabudlay galing sauluhon,...,..,.,^^

DILA nlng ah para dasigay..>^^

hahahahaha,,,,

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://comptechspeaks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vagina Fingering Techniques   Vagina Fingering Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vagina Fingering Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TUPV Comptech Speaks :: For Adults Only (R-18) :: Sex Education & Awareness-
Jump to: