TUPV Comptech Speaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUPV Comptech Speaks

An online forum hosted by TUPV Computer Engineering Technology.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need members!!
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» MODULATORS!!!(must read)
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 am by Admin

» EARN MONEY FAST AND EASY!!!
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm by cryhmahri

» Friendster... Add mE uP!
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm by alzkie

» Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm by Admin

» SONY ERICSSON SATIO "Iduo"
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am by RiNe_06

» iPod shuffle with voiceOver
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am by RiNe_06

» H1N1 (swine flu)
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm by joan

» It Conflicts with Screen Reader Software
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm by Lanasa21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Disclaimer Rules
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 am by Admin
Section A - DISCLAIMER
This site does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
Section A.1 - NOTICE
The Staff of this forum takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading and/or downloading anything from this forum.
Section I - GENERAL POLITENESS
Section I.1 - A "Thank You" if a post has …

Comments: 2
Forum Terms of Service
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am by Admin
Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and …

Comments: 0
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Top posters
Admin
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_vote_lcapBro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_voting_barBro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_vote_rcap 
cryhmahri
Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_vote_lcapBro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_voting_barBro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_vote_rcap 
joan
jkarlo88
RiNe_06
forzaken
julie1014
DeFtOnEs
july26bep
Rey

Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks   Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Masturbation: To Sin or Not to Sin?

In my 43 years of propagating God’s words n the Bible, I have come across numerous people asking me what the Bible says about masturbation: Is it a sin to masturbate or not? Many religious denominations condemn masturbation in whatever manner it is done. In the present Jewish religion, a rabbi has this to say:

“Kabbalah is very explicit about the negative spiritual side-effects of masturbation. The idea is as follows: Your seed is the material by which you procreate; it is the genetic material within you that allows you the opportunity to partner with G-d. When we let human seed go to waste, we squander G-d’s sacred and divine potential”
(http://www.askmoses.com/article.html?h=237&o=53)

While the Jehovah’s witnesses have this to say:

Watchtower 1976 February 15 pp.122-3 You Must Be Holy Because Jehovah Is Holy

“15 In recent years, homosexuality has swept the world. These homosexuals claim that they are ‘bringing it out of the closet’ and they brag by saying, ‘We are proud to be such.’ It was apparent that this erosion of moral standards could pose a danger or threat for God’s holy people, so the congregations were alerted and wrongdoers were cleaned out. Likewise, unclean practices, such as masturbation, which can be a steppingstone to homosexuality, have been dealt with in a serious, yet understanding…”

(http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/index.php/watchtower_quotes/sexual-matters/masturbation/)

Sin is defined in the Bible as transgression of the law.

(1 John 3:4) “Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.”

Everything unrighteous is a sin.

(1 John 5:17) “All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.”

It is a known fact and scientifically accepted that every normal human person experiences occasional lust of the flesh. Even the apostles of Christ testify to this.

(James 1:14) “But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.”

Sexual urges in humans is but as natural as experiencing hunger, thirst, tiredness, etc. It is one of the most important processes in the human body. This feeling is moderated by God’s laws and statutes among His people, like the Israelites, because this is God’s instrument in the process of procreation. The Lord killed Onan when he did not obey God’s law to raise seed for his brother who died, and spilled it on the ground.

(Genesis 38:8-10) “And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother’s wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother’s wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.”

Onan did not masturbate, as others claim. He lied with his brother’s wife to enjoy the pleasure of sex, but at the point of orgasm, he spilled it to the ground in utter defiance of God’s commandment. So, he was condemned to death.

Frankly speaking, most men (and women), if not all, masturbate — especially those without sexual partners. Even those with sexual partners, like husbands and wife do masturbate also, when situations do not allow them to have sexual intercourse; like when a woman is with her ‘monthly visit’ or pregnant and about to deliver her baby. In a clinic, a man is required by a doctor to masturbate when having a physical check up and evaluation in his capacity to bear children.

In the Biblical sense of righteousness, these situations can not be considered as sin. If a married man or woman, a bachelor, or a spinster, do masturbate to refrain from doing evil or infidelity to his or her partner, are you going to consider it a sin?

(1 Corinthians 7:29; 31) “But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none…”

“…And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.”

Scientifically, there is also evil in too much indulgence in everything we do to our body. Overindulgence in eating, drinking, etc. will cause us to sin and scientifically will eventually cause diseases in our bodies (http://www.uspharmacist.com/oldformat.asp?url=newlook/files/Feat/ACF2F0E.cfm&pub_id=8&article_id=45.)

Gluttony is being condemned by the Bible.

(Proverbs 23:20) “Be not among winebibbers, or among gluttonous eaters of meat…”RSV

Overindulgence in masturbation poses psychological and physiological imbalances. (http://www.herballove.com/library/resource/overmas/fatal.asp)

Scientifically, there are benefits of regular, and not overindulging,in masturbation. In recent study, researchers say that They found those who had ejaculated the most between the ages of 20 and 50 were the least likely to develop the cancer. They say that men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer later in life. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm)

I do not recommend masturbation to anybody, neither do I encourage anybody to make it a scapegoat of their immoral sexual addictions, but I will not judge nor condemn anybody that because of force of circumstances, and not with evil mind, is doing the act. God judges according to the intents of the heart!

(Jeremiah 17:9-10) “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.”

Sins committed by a Christian due to the ‘weakness’ of his flesh is pardonable under God’s mercy.

(Galatians 6:1) “Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such a one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.”

It is better to marry than to be burned.

(1 Corinthians 7:9) “But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to be aflame with passion.” RSV

May the Lord teach your heart of the proper things to do through His words in the Bible.

God Bless.

- Bro Eli Soriano
Back to top Go down
https://comptechspeaks.forumotion.com

Bro. Ely Soriano Speaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TUPV Comptech Speaks :: For Adults Only (R-18) :: Sex Education & Awareness-
Jump to: