TUPV Comptech Speaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUPV Comptech Speaks

An online forum hosted by TUPV Computer Engineering Technology.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need members!!
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» MODULATORS!!!(must read)
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 am by Admin

» EARN MONEY FAST AND EASY!!!
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm by cryhmahri

» Friendster... Add mE uP!
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm by alzkie

» Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm by Admin

» SONY ERICSSON SATIO "Iduo"
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am by RiNe_06

» iPod shuffle with voiceOver
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am by RiNe_06

» H1N1 (swine flu)
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm by joan

» It Conflicts with Screen Reader Software
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm by Lanasa21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Disclaimer Rules
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 am by Admin
Section A - DISCLAIMER
This site does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
Section A.1 - NOTICE
The Staff of this forum takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading and/or downloading anything from this forum.
Section I - GENERAL POLITENESS
Section I.1 - A "Thank You" if a post has …

Comments: 2
Forum Terms of Service
the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am by Admin
Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and …

Comments: 0
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 186 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Top posters
Admin
the guy named SAM I_vote_lcapthe guy named SAM I_voting_barthe guy named SAM I_vote_rcap 
cryhmahri
the guy named SAM I_vote_lcapthe guy named SAM I_voting_barthe guy named SAM I_vote_rcap 
joan
jkarlo88
RiNe_06
forzaken
julie1014
DeFtOnEs
july26bep
Rey

the guy named SAM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cryhmahri
CTSpeaks Download Section Moderator
CTSpeaks Download Section Moderator
cryhmahri

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-12-20

the guy named SAM Empty
PostSubject: the guy named SAM   the guy named SAM I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:03 am

Razz Ok, so it all started when I was 10, and is still happening today. Well, ok, so it all started when I enrolled in a daycare when I was 8 and a year through the daycare thing I was very good friends with a girl named Rachel, she came to my house often and at that time when I was 8 she was 8 as well, only a few months younger, but when I was 9 her and I were at daycare in the tv room of the daycare playing a mini fort we had built on the other side of the daycare, and it was very very dark in the room because all the other kids were watching a movie and we were hanging out in our fort talking about stuff.. and then she asked me if I would be her girlfriend, and i happily said YES! and we kissed for a bit. And after a few minutes of kissing we had, cuddled and all. The following day she invited me to her house for a party and when I got to her house we started to kiss in her bedroom for a little while, well the other kids were playing nintendo. We were (still are) so in love. She soon had moved when she was 10 to a neighborhood where i had lived and her house was not even a quarter of a mile away. So, everyday I would go there and play games and all, we were now both 11 and still at the daycare and one day we were in the fort we'd had for 3 yrs in the same corner and we started kissing again and all that, then she asked me to explore her and bit her lip, I was getting excited and she undid her pants and undid mine as well. We felt each other and I "fingered" her for a bit and she liked how it felt. So then she gave me a handjob sort of thing and I got all horny so one thing led to the other and we, Just loved each other so passionatly. Every day we hung(still do) out and when we were 13. Her parents and her had invited me to go with them on a trip to Colorado. And so we went. I was in the cabin with her alone and she was taking a shower and her parents went to denver to sleep and her familys house for the night so we were there alone for the night, anyways. So she was in the shower and asked me to come in with her. So, I said ok and stripped off my clothing and got in. We made love for hours. I ate her pussy, she gave me a blowjob and then .. i pulled out a condom, and she said do u wanna do it?, and i said YES! and i slipped it on my hard 6" cock and slid my cock into her pussy and she started to moan and i cummed and she started to have an orgasm. And after that I ate er pussy again and she asked me to fuck her in her ass. So, I fucked her in the ass and i cummed again. After all that, we washed each other and then went to bed. The following morning we had sex for a few minutes then took a shower and all. That was great!, so, we had sex often from then on at home and all. But when we turned 14 during school she texted me saying "meet me in the bathroom @ 11 " so i did and we had sex at school in the bathroom it was aweome. Then after school we went back to my house and I ate her out again and we did anal sex one more time. Through the past 2 yrs we have tried different sexual things. We are currently 16 and we still do it all. Earlier today, I went to her house and we watched a movie and then she took off all of her clothes and we made our first movie of us having sex and we watched it after. We plan on getting married in a few years( after high school) when we go to college. We are both going to the same one. But she got undressed during the movie and she stuck her foot on the cock and gave me a footjob and then I fucked her hard on the washer, we heard a door slam and her father was home from work. I put my clothes on quickly and ran out of the house throug the back door. She put her clothes on and ran to her room. I called her a few minutes ago and she said "that was an adventure baby" and this weekend. We I am staying at her house we r gonna have so much fun. Her parents are going outta town till next week. I love her Razz

DISCLAIMER:

wala ko ni labot huh..basi hmblon nyo ko na manyak...nagshare lg ko!!
cout<<"cRimZ":
Back to top Go down
http://www.dl4all.com

the guy named SAM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TUPV Comptech Speaks :: For Adults Only (R-18) :: Sex Stories-
Jump to: